September is a busy month in our family, not only celebrating a new season, but birthdays and anniversaries.
- September 7~ My parents wedding anniversary
- September 12~ nephew Derek's birthday
- September 17~my birthday
- September 19~cousin Tammy's birthday
- September 20~ son Chris's birthday
- September 21~daughter in law Darlene's birthday
- September 26~brother Tim & sister in law Jennifer's wedding anniversary
- September 29~niece Honey's birthday
And that isn't all of them!
Tomorrow afternoon is our church picnic! Lots of food, games, music and a bonfire. I am looking forward to it!! It is supposed to be a nice, sunny day, I look forward to sitting outdoors and visiting with everyone.
The wedding plans are going well. Kelly and Josh have done and I am impressed with what has been accomplished so far. Today Kelly and I went to the caterer that they are thinking of using and had a food tasting. It was delicious. I am pretty sure they will go with this caterer.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.